Friday, April 19, 2013

Fourth Grade Common Core Workbook


Happy Friday All!  

I don't know about all of you, but I've been busily learning as much as I can about the CCSS and finding great ways to infuse my teaching with these standards.  The more I research, the more I find that I am accomplishing this by great teaching, but implementing these to the point of having them truly embedded in everything I do with my fourthies is still very much a work in progress.

I'm all about resources, and I'm thrilled when I can get my hands on tangible materials that are sure to help me better help my students while allowing me to grow as a teacher.  Enter the Fourth Grade Common Core Workbook.  This document is JAM PACKED with teaching ideas, lessons, centers and posters that are guaranteed to inspire and give a clearer picture of what this could look like in your amazing classrooms!  

850 pages of CCSS inspiration is certain to build your confidence in better understanding the CCSS.

What are you waiting for?  Check this one out!


Let me know what you think!

Nikki  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment