Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bloglovin!

Finally...I'm on Bloglovin!  And I must say, I'm lovin' it!  Special thanks to Melissa at Common Core and So Much More for her wonderful tutorial on how to change the basic button over to her super-cute button!  I love it!

If you are looking at changing up your Bloglovin' button, I'd highly recommend checking this out:


Hope you are having a wonderful day!  And if you aren't following my blog on Bloglovin', WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  Get on board already!

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog. You have so many great ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you dropped by Debbie! I'm always trying to get stuff up in a timely way...but I would need to become a full time blogger...keep checking back in!

      Nikki

      Delete